Dylan joined Serpe Andrews as an associate in May 2022. His primary practice area is litigation, focusing on medical malpractice litigation and commercial litigation.
Dylan earned his J.D. from South Texas College of Law in December 2021. During his time in law school, Dylan worked for a civil litigation firm and was an active member of several student organizations. Dylan also competed in moot court and was awarded Second Place for Best Brief for Petitioner in the University of San Diego School of Law National Criminal Procedure Tournament. With this experience, Dylan is prepared to work with his clients in a broad range of civil matters.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2021
- CALI Award Recipient (highest grade) – Torts 1
- Fred Parks Faculty Scholarship Recipient
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Moot Court
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Phi Delta Phi, Member
- Oil & Gas Law Society, Member
- B.S in Environmental Studies, Minor in Business, 2018, Texas A&M University
- State Bar of Texas