Amanda joined Serpe Andrews as an associate in October 2021. Her primary practice area is health care litigation, with a focus on medical malpractice and personal injury litigation. Amanda’s practice encompasses all phases of the litigation process including discovery, motion practice, and trial work.
Prior to joining the firm, Amanda represented health care providers in Texas in a variety of health care litigation matters. During that time, she gained valuable experience in health care litigation, including significant trial and appellate experience, which has helped her become an adept advocate for her clients.
Amanda graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biology with Honors from Texas State University – San Marcos in 2011. She went on to attend the University of Houston Law Center, earning her J.D. in 2014. During her time in law school, Amanda served as the Social Director of the Student Bar Association, the Treasurer of the American Constitution Society, and a Peer Student Mentor. In recognition of her scholarship in health law, Amanda was awarded the Prudential Life Scholarship Award for Excellence in Health Law and the Ewer-Oren J.D. Health Law Writing Award during her law school tenure.
Areas of Practice
- Health Care Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2014
- Student Bar Association, Social Director
- American Constitution Society, Treasurer
- Peer Student Mentor
- Prudential Life Scholarship Award for Excellence in Health Law Recipient
- Ewer-Oren J.D. Health Law Writing Award Recipient
- Texas State University – San Marcos, B.S. Biology with Honors, 2011, magna cum laude
- University Honors Program
- Honors Student Association, Vice President
- Colleges Against Cancer (Relay for Life), Logistics Chair
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas